Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"Team Work"

Tonight Abby taught us all some very import facts about team work...
How many times have you heard..."There is no I in team",
Well according to Abby there also in no Abby in team, no Tori in team, no Mom in team, no Dad in team, and no family in team.
Tonight she talked for 60 minutes straight about everything and anything. Chris couldn't get a word in and yet she got mad at us for talking, telling us we were going to wake up her baby. Then it was "do you understand what I am saying to you" and that was followed up but a rendition of rocka my baby (rock a bye baby).
Chris was asking to night if we could get a D O G for Christmas for the girls, but I think it really is for him so that he has someone that will just listen to him and not cry, yell or tell him no. I told him we would just need to see. Any ideas of good dogs to have with kids around?

2 comments:

Theresa said...

golden retriever!!!

Amy said...

I want a dog too, so I would like to hear about good dogs for kids. Justin is a cat person, and Addy wants a dog and a cat. I am looking a labradoodles, but don't know anyone who owns one.