Thursday, October 11, 2007

Good deals

Nothing makes me feel as good as when I score some great clothes. Who doesn't love a good deal, well me for one...I am always looking for cute clothes for the girls. Abby has recently hit a growth spurt and so now she is in need of warmer clothes. I love the children's place and was able to get all the items below (3 shirts, 2 pants, a pair of shoes and a jean jacket) all for $35 including shipping!! I have been waiting for a week for them to arrive, I was so excited tonight and so I just had to share!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute stuff! I haven't been so impressed with Children's Place girls' lines lately, but these are really cute! Maybe I'll have to give their fall stuff another chance!

Unknown said...

Great deal! Maren needs clothes for fall too, so I'll have to check out their website.

Amy said...

I love a good bargain!