Saturday, December 29, 2007

Family Photo's

To celebrate my mom's birthday today we went and took family pictures, so I thought I would share a few of them with you. The final versions turned out much better, but these are a little rough but you will get the drift of what they look like.
Here is the whole family including spouses, children and grand children, kinda scary this all started from those two "older" people in the middle, hu?
Then we get rid of the grand kids and here is what we look like...
Then all the siblings
Here are just the grand kids, look at Jakob, he is the most photogenic kid I know and always looks great!
The grand kids with Grandma and Grandpa
Now the family shots, here are the Cheatham's (do we cheat them and how)
The soon to be Gillmore's (no date yet, but I think we are looking at January of 2009). We are excited to add Brianna to the mix!

The Wattenbarger family, not to be confused with what a burger.
Our family, the Marshall's (with 2 l's)
The Gillmore's (the original)

After we were done with taking pictures a few brave souls took the kids for some dinner while everyone else choose the pictures. The place is called Portrait Innovations and they always do a great job, plus you get to take home the cd with all the photo's on it. We are doing our family, Tori's 1 year and Abby's 3 year next week at the one by us. If you have one near by I would recomend trying it out.

After all this we went to Aubree's house and celebrated Grandma's birthday ( I won't tell you how old, but I will tell you she gets the senior discount these days).

No comments: