Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Santa Card


Tonight I had to pull out the Santa Card. Otherwise know as if you don't stop (fill in the blank) I will need to call Santa and tell him you have not been good. Abby, trying the boundaries (again) tonight was in and out of bed several times. Then when Daddy got home she had to say goodnight to him. Then she wanted him to sit outside her door until she went to sleep. When I told her no that I would sit out there she started to cry. I told her that is she woke up her sister that she lost her sticker from staying in her bed last night. So she cried softer but still wouldn't stay in bed.
Then I pulled out the big guns and told her that if she didn't get in bed and stay in bed I was going to go and call Santa and tell him that she was not being obedient and that he didn't need to bring her as many toys. Well those were the magic words because she said, I will stay in my bed, please don't call Santa Clause. So there she stayed and there was no call made. Too bad I only can use that for 5 more days!

No comments: