Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Home again

I convinced Ryan and Aubree to start our journey home at 4AM, that would be 3AM local time. I actually got up at 3AM so I could shower and pack. We did start out about 4AM and did really good until about 10AM when he found ourselves in a major down pour. We made it home with no major events and I was sure glad to sleep in my own bed too.

Chris and the girls had a blast while I was away. They went to the children's museum, out to Old McDonald (as Abby calls it), out for dinner one night, to the park, the grocery store and even did some garage sale shopping. I have to say I was really impressed and how they all got along and did just fine without Mom (whew).

So now here we are back to the routine. The trip was great and I had lots of fun with the family. I hope one day Tyler and Brianna decide to move here, that would be wonderful. We shall see.

No comments: