Thursday, June 26, 2008

One of those moments

Last week I started a new book called Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer and couldn't understand why I was having a hard time following the book. I have kept reading because sometimes you do need a couple of chapters to get into a book. Well I finally decided that I must be missing something so I went to her website to find out that there were 2 books ahead of where I was in the series. At this point I realized that I seem to repeat this theme of going in after the feature has started. Chris found it extra funny since I have gone into a movie more than once halfway through on accident.

Needless to say I have ordered the first book in the series and will start over again, this time I am sure it will make a lot more sense. I am looking forward to the read since I have heard so many good things about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little behind on reading blogs, but I had to comment on this! How did you not know about Twilight and New Moon!!!!! Best books ever! The 4th book, Breaking Dawn, comes out in a few weeks, I CAN'T WAIT! And Twilight the movie is in production and comes out in December. Can you tell I'm obsessed!