Saturday, June 21, 2008

We adopted Cassie

We went and met Cassie tonight. Abby and Tori loved her right away. When I asked who wanted to take her home I got 3 I do's so needless to say we adopted her and took her home with us that night. She was kinda stinky and dirty so I gave her a bath before I am posting any photo's.
The first night was rough, needless to say Chris and I were up cleaning up after her for almost an hour (at 2AM I wasn't so thankful that we adopted her), but she has been good after that. We did take her to the vet and were told that other than an ear infection she was good as gold. That was a great thing to hear.

Here she is hanging out in the back yard.

Here the girls are loving on her. They think she is great and she is really patient and calm with them too. She is getting into life around here and hope she enjoys us as much as we are enjoying her.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks like a sweetie! I bet your girls are just thrilled, especially Tori! :)

Melissa said...

Congrats on the new addition! Looks like she is already well-loved.

Amy said...

I bet Abby and Tori just love the dog. We are next to adopt one, after we settle in Michigan. I can't wait, but am fully anticipating doing all the associated work/clean up Congrats! She's beautiful.

Darci said...

So very cute. Yeah the first night is hard. Hope all stays well.

Anonymous said...

The dog is so cute! I can't wait to meet her. We are coming to see everyone July 10th-14th for a little wedding planning weekend!

Janae said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I always wanted a dog growing up, I know your girls will enjoy all the years with her.