Sunday, August 24, 2008

New member of the family


Today we we went to see our newest Niece. On the way to go see her Abby and I had a conversation that went as follows:

Abby: My new cousins name is Pollen


Me: No her name is Hailey


Abby: But I want to call her Pollen


Me: If we call her 2 names, don't you think that will confuse her?


Abby after a moment: Oh yea I guess that would, then lets just call her Pollen.


The girls each got a chance to hold her, it is hard to belief that the girls were once so small.


4 comments:

ganelle said...

You may want to give any potential husbands a heads up on the naming thing. Pollen? Really???

Melissa said...

Pollen? That is rather original! And something that is currently causing my entire household to have sneezy runny noses and watery eyes. :)

Janae said...

Perfectly logical. She really can't have two names. You can't argue with that.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that she had the baby! I can't wait to meet her! She looks just like Grant with the white hair! :)