Friday, January 30, 2009

Bye, Bye

I am officially unemployed...as of 4:30 today. It was bitter sweet as I handed over my badge and RTD pass. Everyone in the room was happy that it was finally over and I think most of us were ready to move on.
I did get a little teary eyed as I said so long to friends, but know that this is a small world and we may see each other again.
As I rode home I again thought about all that had happened since I started there...
I met my husband, had 2 kids changed positions about 4 times and grew up a lot. It has been a long, but good 9 years and now I am ready to move on to new adventures.

3 comments:

The Calverts said...

It must be a bitter-sweet feeling. I hope that everything works out for the best.

ganelle said...

Change is always hard. Here's to better things ahead!

YouHaveHowMany? said...

Hey! I guess its been forever since I checked your blog! I hope you have settled into your new home life... you are such a good mom. I am sure your kids are loving it! Are you planning on going back to work?