Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Abby

It was the big day...finally!!
Abby couldn't wait for her birthday to come. She has been talking about Chuck E. Cheese's for weeks. Today the big day came. When we picked her up she said, and I quote: "I asked who wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese with me for my birthday, and Skye (a girl at daycare) was all over it, then I told her just kidding".
I told her that was mean and she should be nicer to her friends. She said, oh it is okay, she knew I was kidding.

I have to say that the food had A LOT to be desired. However, the games made up for it. Here are Abby and Daddy having a race.
Tori also enjoyed racing her car, and may I say I have never seen so many crashes in such a short period of time.
The girls thought the Pizza was just fine...
The girls are too busy looking at Chuck E. doing his dance.
Nothing like a dance while you eat.
After we got done, we went home for cake a presents. I worked form home today, so I was able to throw together a cake. It only took about 3 times to get all the candles blown out.
Abby was again too busy eating cake to smile for the picture with me.
Tori, food, cake, need I say more?
Abby received a new Bell princess dress and a camera, both of which she was really happy about.
Over all it was a good birthday and Abby had a lot of fun today.

1 comment:

ganelle said...

Happy birthday Abby!

Love the fake out to the daycare girl. Chris's daughter for sure! (Not in any way to imply that your husband is anything less than perfectly pleasant, but more to emphasize his, um, teasing side!)