Friday, January 9, 2009

The Rehersal Dinner

Tyler and Brianna, their last single night, ahhh...
I should know by now when an event involves my family, it is bound to be running late...yet I continue with the hope that we will start on time. Therefore, I rushed home from work and off to the dinner. When Chris and I got there, I was sure we were at the wrong place, because we were about 10 minutes late and there was not 1 car we recognized. Well as it turns out, we were really an hour early because everyone else was late. When will I learn that I don't have to be on time, probably never, because there is always that hope that people will be on time.

When everyone else got there we enjoyed some wonderful food and some good laughs with the family.

Here are a couple of cute pictures from the night. Brianna and her baby sister Kyla.

My baby sister Theresa, notice the new style she has going?? When she walked in I didn't even recognize her!! Then of course there is Elisa and her cutie James!

I can't wait for tomorrow, I am sure it is going to be a lot of fun!!

No comments: