Monday, June 1, 2009

The first "real" bike ride

We got these bikes from my friend Stacie at my old work at least a year ago. Once the girls got big enough we told them once we got hats they could ride in the front yard.
Even though it was raining, we couldn't tell them no anymore once I got home with the long awaited helmets.
Abby did great, she went all the way to the end of the street and back.
Here she is coming back down the street with Dad.
Tori opted for the push me down the street Mom method. She was so pround she posed for the picture. Unfortantly when I went to take the picture she stood up and right after I clicked the picture she fell over. Well I guess it wouldn't be a good ride unless their was a spill.
She did get back on the bike though so I have to give her credit for getting back after the tears!!

No comments: