Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Abby

Tonight for Abby's birthday dinner we went to the Amazing Pizza Machine, it was great. I had to put these out there to give you an idea just how cold it is here. This is a pole outside the building and this is all solid ice!
From the top!

...and the bottom, all I have to say is it is way to cold!!
The girls couldn't wait to get out and play, unfortunately, I had the camera and Tori, so no pictures of Abby this time. However I have it on good authority that she had a lot of fun. Tori and I did the race car, she thought that was a lot of fun.
Then we moved on to miniature golf, at least until the dinosaur showed up to eat her...okay not really, but was the best part of the course. A ball, a club and a 3 year old, are not a good combination.
Abby and Dad played lots of games, bowled with the miniature bowling balls, rode in the cars to name a few. Thanks for the fun night!




No comments: