Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Costume sadness


Well I finally broke down today and bought Abby her Halloween costume. I ordered it today so I hope it gets here in time. I was so excited this year for something fun like a princess but she is fixated on the gold power ranger. However what I found was that you can't find the gold power ranger to save your life (or pay about as much for one) so she has settled on the green power ranger. Then trying to find one in her size was another big challenge. Well we found this one in extra small, so I hope it will be close or I might need to do some alternations to get it to work. I hope it is cuter then it appears once I get it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, this totally cracks me up! Where on earth did she learn about the gold Power Ranger? I never would have guessed in a million years that she would pick that as her costume! She will be adorable, with all that blonde hair out the back and her big grin. :)