Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gourmet Dinner

I asked Abby on the way home tonight what she wanted for dinner and her answer was Spider man mac and cheese and a sandwich and taco's. Interesting combination I admit and I tried to talk her into just one of those, but she was admit that is what she wanted. So as requested we had Kraft mac and cheese with Spider man on the box, grilled cheese, cheese quesadilla's, tortilla chips, green beans and to top it off, hot chocolate. Oh the joy of eating such odd combinations!
I chose to just have a taco salad and no hot chocolate, not near as exciting.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice to know we're not the only ones with strange dinner combos from time to time. Oh, and you get the award for most interesting spelling of "quesadilla" I have ever seen! :)

Brittany said...

Thanks Melissa, I knew it didn't look right, but just couldn't figure it out (much to late for my brain to work) so I will be changing it now.