Thursday, November 8, 2007

How smart is Tori??

Okay so I have to admit I am one of those mom's who reviews the check up lists from the Pediatrician than works with my child so that they can do all the items on the list. I was a little behind on Tori's this time and was doing my review today for tomorrow's check up. This is basically a list of things so they can check your child's development at different ages so for Tori we did the 12 month check in. I told Abby we were going to play lets see how smart Tori is, and so off we went asking her questions and trying to get a response. Well she did pretty well, I am sure it would have been better if I had worked with her a little more. She did pass most of the items, there were a couple like does she scribble on a piece of paper if you give her a pen, where she choose to just chew on it, so that was a no, or does she try to get the Cheerios out of a clear container, where she just shook it because it sounded good.
When I told Chris what we were working on, he just laughed and said that she doesn't have to do every thing on the list, I somehow disagree!

No comments: