Friday, November 9, 2007

Tori's checkup

We had Tori's 1 year checkup today. The Doctor said she is doing great and and developing right on track. She is a healthy 50% tile child (compared to her sister who at this ago was 15%) so he just wants to make sure that she keeps up. He wanted to make sure we were doing table food to which I had to laugh. This girls was done with baby food a couple of months ago and just turns her head if you try to give her that mussy stuff.
Since we did shots I promised the girls we could go to the library afterwards for some play time. I can't say how much time we spend there, but I know it is a lot, Abby loves, loves, loves to read and so we always end up taking more books home then are on the hold list.
They have a play house that both girls enjoy going in sitting and reading in. I am so glad we have a library so close.

No comments: