Friday, November 23, 2007

It's a bugs life

While everyone else slept this morning, I was out and shopping before 5AM. I meant to go at 4AM, but I fell asleep in the girls room last night. I got some killer deals, so it was worth it. I saw a few faces of people I knew when I was out, of course all trying to get the good deals.

I got home about 8AM, just in time for Chris to shower and leave for work. Everyone was just getting out of bed when I got home, but it sure was nice to shop alone (without 2 unhappy children). I couldn't believe how many kids I saw out with parents at 5AM, my kids would not have been happy if I had gotten them up to go shopping at that hour!

When I got home, I called my mom who was just finishing her shopping and we were off to the Butterfly Pavilion. Abby loved all the spiders and butterfly's that were there. She wasn't so sure about some of the fish, but she was a good sport and touched one.

Here she is holding Rosie the spider that is the highlight of the whole trip.
Tori on the other hand loved the fish.
I spy a butterfly...if you look really close you can see the butterfly too.
Tori was very into touching all that she could.
Here we are mom and kids in the tropical butterfly world.
It was a good day at the butterfly pavillion and the kids both crashed on the way home, always a good sign of an outing!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks fun! I've wanted to take my kids to the Butterfly Pavilion for some time, but have yet to make it there.