Friday, November 23, 2007

Las Vegas visitors

To top off the night, we had a girls night out at the Bent fork and got all caught up on everyone's lives. We all have so much going on and all so different, everytime we got out, I think we should do this more often, but I think those days are long gone. I am still very happy that we do get together at all and was sure glad Wendie cam back for the weekend.
We were laughing about how we are all so well connected because we all blog (except Janae but we are trying to put the peer presure on her as so much is happening in her life) that we feel like we keep up to date fairly well.
Here are Melissa, Wendie, Janae and I after a wonderful meal.

Of course I have to add the picture of Wendie and Nate, since the did come out of warm country to come visit us in the cold.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hmmmm... that top picture looks familiar, like I've seen it somewhere before. :) It was a fun evening, and was great to see everyone.

Wendie said...

Love the post. I still need to get to mine. I hope I beat Janae to a post. The peer pressure may be settling in by now.