Monday, January 28, 2008

Cookie fun

Tonight for Family Home evening the girls and I made sugar cookies for my visiting teachies and some for us. The girls helped make the cookies, pressed the shapes and of course wanted to decorate once they were done. Don't mind the naked child, I forgot that I had told her she could be naked before wanting to snap this picture.

Tori really enjoyed her cookie. She sucked that frosting off so fast, you can't really see here but she had a lot it on her face.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Naked cookie decorating? Wow - you Marshalls sure live large! :)

coloradoeaston said...

We just received your Valentines letter so of course I had to check out your blog. I added you to our links. Our blog is coloradoeastons.blogspot.com
Sarah Easton

Darci said...

hee hee I found you:) I am a pretty avid blogger. Thanks for the valentines letter. I was begininng to think that you guys moved or something.
My blog is http://my2monkeys.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

I found you from Sarah and Garrett's blog...
I read about the binkie...someone told me about throwing a "goodbye party" for it... attaching it to a helium balloon and letting it go...
Graham has a blanket that he is so attached to I might have to have a goodbye party for it (he sucks on it like a binkie!)
Annie Bryan