Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Eye exam

I decided it was probably time to go get my eyes checked, I thought it had been 2 years so now would be a good time to go in. Let it turns out that it had been 4 years, yikes, but no need to worry. They did the whole "better one or two, one or two...three or four, three or four and that seemed to go really well. They they put those numbing drops in my eyes along with those that dilate your eyes. Wow that was fun, especially as it got harder and harder to see up close. Needless to say my vision hasn't changed that much, but I still did get updated lenses. I worked at home that day and had to use sunglasses in our office because the glare from the computer hurt my eyes.
Here is a picture I took of myself after I got home. I couldn't even see what it looked like for several hours, but it was one of those must have shoots

No comments: