Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Prep

Today we decorated Easter cookies. I was feeling daring so I made cookies and gave the girls sprinkles to decorate them. It seemed like a good idea.Then Tori started to do some major sprinkle dumping...


Abby got into it too...

The girls had a lot of fun, after they were done, the sprinkles were gone and they were happy.

One of the best things about being a parent is that you get to damage your children in new and exciting ways. Here is what I did today. I tried to have time before today to purchase Easter candy but it just didn't happen. Therefore, today I took Abby and we went to purchase the candy at the store. That being said, I knew she would ask questions if all the sudden it showed up the next day, so I told her that we put it in the eggs and that the Easter Bunny would hid the eggs and leave her and Tori a present in it's place.

Needless to say we stuffed the eggs for Easter the Bunny as Abby likes to call him and then placed them outside the front door so he could find them. See how it turns out tomorrow...

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Bahahahaha that story is fabulous. My roommate and I had a good laugh about it. The girls are gorgeous, sounds like Easter was a blast!! Can't wait to see you all in about a month!!!

Theresa said...

ps tza = theresa your littlest sister : )