Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I always think St. Patrick's day is fun, not because I drink beer and not because I have lots of green clothes. I think it because I remember all the fund things we did as kids, green food, green decorations, etc.
I of course had to put my kids in green, I was however a different story because I don't own any green, other than as a side color. So I picked out a sweater and that would just have to do today.

I have to say this has been one of the least one holidays in a long time and I figured out why late tonight. You see as many of you know my company was sold last year and I will be leaving later this year to pursue new options. When I started there 8 years ago my very first day was St. Patrick's day which I was so excited about. Today it was kinda sad when I realized that this would be my last anniversary and also sad because I realized no one even knew it was my anniversary. I know that is pathetic, but admit it everyone has those poor me moments once in a while.

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment:

ganelle said...

Hey! So great to find your blog! I'll be checking in!