Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New couch

It was time for a new couch, really time, I guess after 13 years so this is the goodbye of the old


and in with the new, super comfy couch.

My aunt and uncle were getting a new couch and so they needed to get rid of their old couch, and we were lucky enough to be on their good list. So for much less than we could have purchased a new couch, and a day of hauling thanks to Chris and my Dad, we are now the new owners of this fine couch set. It is so comfy we have all fallen asleep on it already and I must say that it doesn't stain, so far we have gotten juice and pen marks off with just a little rubbing, I love this thing. It is microfiber and I would recommend it any day of the week. I really wanted leather for our next couch, but will take this not to mention the price was right.

We are trying to find new homes for our other two couches, so if you know someone who could use them, all we ask it that they move them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is an awesome couch! It looks super comfy--I love a couch where you can stretch out on it and still fit like 3 more people. :) Microfiber is good stuff, and BROWN microfiber is even better! I wish ours was darker but then the dog hair would show up much more, LOL.

Darci said...

I remember those couches!!! Man I wish I was on someones good side to get my own!!! We still have my parents couches that they had in Denver.