Thursday, September 18, 2008

Extension at work

I am sure you have been checking daily to see where I would move to next in my career. Well hold on for a bit, because I was asked to stay a while longer. I thought that I would be leaving the end of this month, so I started looking for a new location to move to.

However, today my boss told me that the conversion will not be complete until later in the year and that as a result of that they would like me to stay through the end of the year.

Sooo I have postponed my employment hunt for the time being and will focus on this huge conversion I am knee deep in now.

The good news is I don't need to look for work during the end of the year, which I am sure would have proved to be a challenge.

1 comment:

Janae said...

This could go on indefinately! There are worse things than not being able to get rid of a job!