Saturday, September 13, 2008

Trouble, again

You know the phrase, if it is too quiet that is not a good sign (with little ones around). Tori has been a little trouble maker lately and been very quiet while doing it. Today I came down to find that she had pulled Abby's stamp set and was was covered in nice pink ink, as well as her clothes and the newly shampooed carpet.


She will be pink for a couple of days, but most of it washed off in the bath tonight. Today she also pulled one of our canned tomato bottles down and smashed it. Note to self...if Tori is quiet, go see what she is destroying!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

At least pink is a nice, pretty color ;)

Amy said...

She and Trevor would get along famously! We call him T a lot, and it could easily stand for trouble.

ganelle said...

Well, at least she kept the ink to herself! We have pictures of one of our little babies covered in Blue Clues stamps - courtesy of Big Brother.

The Calverts said...

Gives new meaning to the phrase "pretty in pink!"

Darci said...

Oh Brittany I love you. We have a little trouble maker of our own. Madison was always our mellow, simple child and then came along Camrynn fighting the whole way. Man she has given me many gray hairs and she is just 5. She has taught her older sister many things that I don't think M would have done on her own. She already has told me that I cannot kiss her goodbye at the school because it will embarrass her. I just found out today that she is kissing the boys at the playground. AAHHHH

The Easton Family said...

hey! I just realized that you have a link to our blog on yours, and we went private! send me your email address to jeanniesbloginfo@yahoo.com and I'll get you an invite and you can read ours again. sorry about that! :) hope all is well... :) Jeannie