Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nebraska or bust

To make a long story short, after leaving my last company in January I started a new job hunt. I accepted a position with a great bank in Nebraska and so we will be moving to the great state within a couple of months.

I am so grateful that Chris was supportive of this decision and know that while I am there and he is here it will be hard with the kids, but he will do great!.

From the first call about this position it was my dream job. I can't say how excited I am to get to go on this new adventure!

We will miss my family and friends, but also look forward to all the new people we will get to meet.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats again, good talking to you about this big news. You guys will do great, well stop and see you when we're passing through!

Amy said...

Wow! Congrats! The heartland. I miss Denver a lot, but do enjoy the change of scene. It is hard living and hour and a half from Target, but we save a lot of $$ that way. I am looking forward to the updates of your move, etc...

The Calverts said...

Brittany! That's HUGE news. What a great opportunity for you and a big blessing for your family. Hope the move goes well.

ganelle said...

WOW!!! Congrats on the job! We'll miss you, but it sounds like this is a great opportunity. Best wishes and keep us posted!

coloradoeaston said...

Congrats on the dream job, but you must expand on the 'dream' part. What will you be doing? HR I hope... Okay, so do the kids go or stay? Confused in Littleton (Garrett)