Monday, April 27, 2009

What is that called...gunk?

I got a Colorado state parks pass before we decided to move, so I thought we should go use it and take Cassie to the unleashed dog area. Abby took off after some other dogs she saw and Tori stayed by me most of the walk.

The bad thing was that I was so focused on Abby that I didn't see where Cassie was headed. Next thing I know she comes out of the marsh covered in the yucky gunk that they have in marshes.


I didn't think it was that bad, until everyone we passed starting saying how awful it was and it would take hours to get the gunk out. Well they were right, when we finally made it back to the car. She stunk and at home it took so long to wash her, that we ran out of hot water.


Well lesson learned, we won't EVER do that again!!

No comments: