Thursday, February 7, 2008

Preparing for the big trip

As many of you know I have decided to leave my company which I have worked for 8 years now and move on to something else, closer to home. I talked to my new boss a couple of months ago about going to a conference in Orlando Florida, sure he would never agree to let me go. To my surprise he said that I could go and I was thrilled. I have always loved conferences and travel to anywhere outside of Colorado. What is even better is that someone else is paying for it.
So now I am only days away from leaving and I was a bit nervous about Tori, because she wasn't weaned yet, but thankfully she started that process on Monday and it was been going really well. I am also concerned about leaving Chris with both girls for 4 days, I am sure he will do fine, but it is really hard to have them all by yourself for any period of time.
I will report back once I get back in a couple of days from sunny Florida!!

No comments: